Have you lost your pet?
Begin your search by visiting the CCSPCA Stray Animal Building.
The CCSPCA Stray Animal Building holds animals for 4 days, excluding the first day the animal was impounded. Once the stray holding period ends, animals are subject to health and temperament assessments before being transferred to the CCSPCA Adoption Center.
You must come to the CCSPCA Stray Animal Building to look for your animal where you will be provided with detailed instructions regarding how to proceed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however, due to the volume of animals we care for and because we do not personally know your pet, we cannot look for you.
Hours of Reclaim Are:
10AM to 5PM (6PM on Wednesday)
Found your pet?
Please bring with you:
1.) Pet identification to establish ownership:
- Any veterinary records, such as, rabies certificate, spay/neuter certificate, vaccine records, microchip certificate and veterinary hospital invoices
- Photo(s) of the animal
- Adoption papers from the shelter or breeder of origin
- AKC/UKC registration certificates
2.) Personal Identification:
- California Identification Card
- California Driver’s License
- Military ID
3.) Method of payment for reclaim fees
- Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card and any banking cards that have bear these symbols
- NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Is Your Lost Pet Here?