The CCSPCA Small Animal Hospital
The highly-skilled CCSPCA Small Animal Hospital veterinary team provides a full range of services for dogs, cats, and other pets already living in homes as well as for the animals at our Animal Center.
- Full-service hospital open to public
- Preventative medicine – vaccinations, deworming, general examinations
- X-rays, laboratory diagnostics, post-adoption health exams on adopted animals.
- General surgery
- Low cost spay/neuter services including low-income programs for spay/neuter
- Parasite control including fleas, ticks, heartworm and intestinal parasites
- Nutrition counseling including weight management
- Dental care
- Arthritis management
- General medicine
- Hills and Royal Canine Prescription Diets
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8am – 12pm and 1pm – 5pm, by appointment. Closed 12-1pm for lunch and on Sundays. For appointments, please call 559-237-1125.
Saturday Vaccination Clinic:
9am – 12pm. Walk-in for vaccinations and deworming only. No regular appointments scheduled on Saturdays.
103 S. Hughes Fresno, CA 93706. Located at rear of the CCSPCA complex across from the administration building
Payment for Services:
Payment for services is due at the time that services are provided. The hospital accepts cash,check, VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover or Debit Card with Visa/MC logo. Checks are not accepted on Saturdays.
After Hours Emergency Care:
After normal hours on weekdays, and on weekends we recommend Veterinary Emergency Services for any emergencies that arise. They are located on Fresno Street, just north of the intersection of Fresno and McKinley streets in Fresno. Their phone number is 559-486-0520 and are a 24 hour emergency facility.
Hip Snip Hooray – Our Low Cost, High Volume Spay/Neuter Program
CAT NEUTER $29
CAT SPAY $45
DOG NEUTER (2-15 lbs.) $52
DOG NEUTER (16-50 lbs.) $65
DOG NEUTER (51-80 lbs.) $83
DOG NEUTER (81+ lbs.) $103
DOG SPAY (2-15 lbs.) $67
DOG SPAY (16-50 lbs.) $83
DOG SPAY (51-80 lbs.) $103
DOG SPAY (81+ lbs.) $134
Call 559.237.1125 to schedule an appointment for Hip Snip Hooray.
- Cats and Dogs must be 6 months of age or older to qualify for Hip Snip Hooray.
- Must be healthy, no sneezing, diarrhea, coughing or any other illness.
- Please have current up to date animal information when making the appointment with the Hospital Staff.
For information about our low cost, low income Snip N Chip program click here.
And in case you’re wondering if you should get your pet fixed or perhaps persuade the neighbor next door whose pet keeps having litter after litter, here are a few good reasons to spay and neuter: Read Full Details Here