The highly-skilled CCSPCA Small Animal Hospital veterinary team provides a full range of services for dogs, cats, and other pets already living in homes as well as for the animals at our Animal Center.
• Full-service hospital open to public
• Preventative medicine – vaccinations, deworming, general examinations
• Ultrasounds, X-rays, laboratory diagnostics, post-adoption health exams on adopted animals
• General surgery
• Low-cost spay/neuter services including low-income programs for spay/neuter
• Parasite control including fleas, ticks, heartworm and intestinal parasites
• Nutrition counseling including weight management
• Dental care
• Arthritis management
• General medicine
• Hills and Royal Canin Prescription Diets
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm, by appointment. Closed 12pm-1pm for lunch.
For appointments, please call 559-237-1125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vaccination Clinic offered on Walk-in Wednesdays and select Saturdays. Discounted vaccinations and flea/tick products only. No appointment necessary! Please check our website calendar for current dates/times at ccspca.com.
Want to get your dog’s rabies vaccine, rabies certificate & license all in one place? Visit the CCSPCA!
After your dog has had a rabies vaccine and you’ve received its rabies certificate, proceed to the Adoption Center and we will issue a Fresno City License and tag for your dog’s collar.
The CCSPCA is the only place where you can receive all of these services in one convenient location.
- Rabies: $10.00
- DHPP: $15.00
- Bordetella: $15.00
- Strongid: $10.00
- Feline Rabies: $12.00
- FVRCP: $15.00
- FELV: $15.00
- FVRCP/FELV: $28.00
- FVRCP/FELV/Rabies: $40.00
- Strongid: $10.00
103 S. Hughes Fresno, CA 93706
Payment for Services:
Payment for services is due at the time that services are provided. The hospital accepts cash, VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover or Debit Card with Visa/MC logo.
After Hours Emergency Care:
After normal hours on weekdays and on weekends, we recommend Veterinary Emergency Services for any emergencies that arise. They are located on Fresno Street, just north of the intersection of Fresno and McKinley streets in Fresno. Their phone number is 559-486-0520 and they are a 24 hour emergency facility.