Lost your pet?
The Stray Animal Building is open 365 days a year for reclaim of lost pets from 10:00AM – 5:00PM. Cat reclaim hours are from 10:00AM – 4:30PM. Both the CCSPCA Adoption Center and the Stray Animal Building are open Wednesday evenings until 6:00PM. Adoptions of stray animals that have served the legal stray holding period are primarily from the Adoption Center Building which is open daily from 10:00AM – 5:00PM except Wednesday, when the building closes at 6:00PM.
If you have a lost pet please begin your search here, at the Stray Animal Building. You must personally come to the Animal Center, speak with a CCSPCA representative, and walk through multiple areas of the animal care center.
This is a list of options available to assist you in finding your lost pet:
Stray Kennels Dogs
- Females on left side (check both)
- Males on right side (check both)
- Puppy Room – puppies and small breeds
- Quarantine (LOCKED – please ask a staff member to escort you)
Stray Kennels Cats
- Stray Cat Room (opens at 10am)
- Quarantine Cat Room (LOCKED – please ask a staff member to escort you)
- Puppy Room- if cat room is full, some cats may be placed in the puppy room.
Front Desk Area
- Deceased animal file
- Lost animal report binder
- Found animal report binder
- Hospital board
- Make a flyer for our bulletin board (must be dated)
- Fresno Bee Lost and found
CCSPCA Small Animal Hospital
- Injured pets are often taken to our hospital (559) 237-1125.
Veterinary Emergency Hospital (VES)
- After hours injured pets are often taken to this facility @ 1639 N. Fresno Street (559) 486-0520.
If you live near Clovis:
Clovis Animal Center
908 Villa Ave (Bullard/Barstow)
*If it has been more than 4 days since your pet went missing you will also want to check the Adoption Center.
*DO NOT let more than 4 days go by without coming back and checking all areas again.
*Unfortunately, Staff CANNOT check for you over the phone.
*DO bring your spay/neuter certificate each time you come to avoid additional fees.
Please check out other websites to try to locate your pet:
Petharbor.com Zootoo.com Craigslist.com
Fidofinder.com Fresnobee.com Petfinder.com
Kmph.26 Cbs47.tv Centurynets.com