Looking for a feline to call your new friend?
The CCSPCA has dozens of kittens and cats to choose from, ranging in ages from 8 weeks to 18 years and beyond. We’re sure we can assist you in finding that special kitty.
Please visit the CCSPCA Cattery located in our Adoption Center at:
103 S. Hughes Ave.
Fresno, CA 93706
We are open 7 days a week, from 10am – 5pm and until 6pm on Wednesdays. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559-233-7722 ext 116.
You can also find our mobile adoption unit around Fresno. Visit our mobile unit adoption page to find out where we will be this month!
All cat adoptions include:
- Spay or neuter*
- FVRCP vaccination
- One routine deworming
- Microchip (Free registration with email address)
- One complimentary application of flea and tick control
- A complimentary exam at one of our participating veterinary clinics
We also offer additional pre-adoption services for an additional charge:
- Additional FVRCP Vaccination (when applicable)
- FELV/FIV Testing
- FeLV Vaccination
- Rabies Vaccination
- Capstar (kills fleas within 60 minutes so you don’t take them home)
- Ear Mite Treatment (when applicable)
- Grooming at CCSPCA Grooming Salon
- Dental Care (when applicable)
- Additional Applications of a flea/tick control
*31751.3. (a) (1) Except as otherwise provided in subdivision (b), no public animal control agency or shelter, society for the prevention of cruelty to animals shelter, humane society shelter, or rescue group shall sell or give away to a new owner any cat that has not been spayed or neutered.
PLEASE BE ADVISED
- Adoption fees may vary based on adoption specials, subsidies, breed appearance, length of stay, and other factors.*
- Adoptions are done on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. If several parties are interested in the same animal, CCSPCA will enter them into a ‘lottery’ and begin the adoption process with the first name drawn. Please note: we are unable to verify arrival time prior to our opening. As such, if multiple groups arrive for the same animal prior to opening time, CCSPCA will use the lottery system regardless of place in line.
- If an animal has NOT been spayed or neutered, he/she will not be released until after the surgery has been performed.
- The adoption process can take 30 minutes to 1 hour to complete an application.
- CCSPCA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and may deny adoptions at their discretion.
Additional fees may apply for extra procedures, medication, and e-collars.