Whoever said “good friends are hard to come by” didn’t come looking for one at the CCSPCA! Our adoption center has a large selection of puppies and dogs ranging in ages to choose from – many of them pure breeds. Let us assist you in finding your new best friend. Please visit the CCSPCA Adoption Center, open 7 days a week, from 10am – 5pm and until 6:00pm on Wednesdays.
All dog adoptions include spay or neuter*, DAPP vaccination, Bordatella vaccination, rabies vaccination (or a voucher if under 4 months), one routine deworming, microchip and its registration, one complimentary application of a flea/tick control, one complimentary first dose of heartworm preventative (available only if a heartworm test is purchased at the time of adoption) a complimentary exam at the CCSPCA Animal Hospital or one of our participating veterinary clinics, and a FREE gift of up to $750 in pet insurance.
Additional Pre-Adoption Services are Also Available (additional charges apply):
- Additional DAPP Vaccination (when applicable)
- Heartworm Testing
- Capstar (kills fleas within 60 minutes so you don’t take them home)
- Dental Care (when applicable)
- Grooming at the Ruthelaine’s Grooming Salon
- Additional Applications of a flea/tick control
- Additional Doses of Heartworm Preventative (available only if a heartworm test is purchased at the time of adoption)
*30503. (a) (1) Except as otherwise provided in subdivision (b), no public animal control agency or shelter, society for the prevention of cruelty to animals shelter, humane society shelter, or rescue group shall sell or give away to a new owner any dog that has not been spayed or neutered.
Click on animal pictures for more information.